Buscar este blog

sábado, 9 de marzo de 2013

On the Ferry

¡¡Hola chic@s!!

¿Qué tal va el sabadito? Espero que bien. Hoy aquí hace un día de lo más desagradable porque llueve y hace frio pero bueno...siempre no puede hacer bueno :) El otro día cogimos el ferry y la verdad es que la experiencia me gustó mucho porque hacía un mucho que no subía a uno jaja.  Hacía un poco de fresco pero lo pasamos genial!! Después fuimos a Newcastle a pasar el resto del día. El martes vuelvo a Bilbao porque el miércoles es el cumple de mi padre así que compartiré todas las novedades que vea al día siguiente con vosotr@s!!! Dentro de poco va a ser el aniversario de mi blog y tengo algo en mente para celebrarlo pero os mantendré al día con las noticias!!!

Hey!! How is it going? The weather today is horrible, is wet and cold but not everyday can be a sunny day :) The other day, we took the ferry from Tynemouth and it was really exciting since I hadn't been in one for a while. It was quite chilly in the top but it was really worth it because the view was amazing!!Afterwards we went to Newcastle to spend the day. On Tuesday I get back to Bilbao because on Wednesday is my dad's birthday so I'll share all the novelties that I see on the next day with you haha!!! Soon will be my blog's anniversary and I was thinking of doing something special but I'll keep you up to date!!!!














Llevo//I'm wearing:

Chaqueta/Jacket: Miu Miu

Pantalones/Trousers: Uterqüe

Sudadera/Sweatshirt: Mango

Botas/Boots: Panama Jack

Pashmina: Loewe

Bolso/Handbag: Jimmy Choo

¡¡¡¡Besos!!!!

7 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    I am your newest follower, hope to hear from you soon :)

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such a great post! Your outfit looks perfect and i absolutely adore the pastel blue pants! I need to get same color pants, so beautiful! :)

    I wish you a great day!
    Much love,
    www.thecabinetoffashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cool photos! You look lovely! Hope the weather gets better there soon! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much!!!! I’m following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
    Have a happy day<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great outfit! You look lovely!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Check my blog and let me know! I would love it!
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hey hun!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    check my blog if you want and maybe we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin!
    Just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!

    xo,
    Michela

    MILASTYLEBLOG
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER

    ResponderEliminar