Buscar este blog

martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

Sunday Sunny Sunday!!!

¡¡Hola!!

El domingo hizo un día espectacular y un calor horrible...pero bueno me vino genial pra estrenar mis pantalones de Zara que me encantan. Además el sábado como ya os dije, fuimos a Choses de Femme y la tentación me pudo y terminé comprando estas maravillosas sandalias de Tod's. La chaquetita ya os la enseñé pero la llevaba abierta así otro estilo. 

On Sunday we had a wonderful day and it was really hot...which was perfect for me because I was able to wear my new Zara trousers together with the sandals I told you about from Choses de Femme. The jacket that I am wearing I worn it last time in a different way :) Tomorrow I won't be able to write because I am going away but I'll be back here on Thursday for sure!!












Llevo//I'm wearing:

Jersey/Cardigan: Dolores Promesas

Pantalones/Trousers: Zara

Zapatos/Shoes: Tod's–Choses de Femme

Bolso/Bag: Miu Miu

Gafas/Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Collar/Necklace: Fiocchi Italy










Lleva//She's wearing:

Camisa/Shirt: Tara Jarmon

Pantalones/Trousers: SOS–Choses de Femme

Bolso/Bag: Miu Miu

Pulsera/Bracelet: Tod's

Zapatos/Shoes: Valentino

Gafas/Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Besos xxxxxxxx

8 comentarios:

  1. Tiene un estilazo la dos, me encanta, su blog esta increible, me encanta el hecho de que las dos tiene su estilo propio, los 2 son mis favoritos! Excelente trabajo


    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lovely blog :)
    follow you :) don't forget to follow me back!
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, love the combination of that stripe shirt with those pastel yellow pants! Cute necklace too.
    Those military pants are amazing with those pumps!

    Feel free to check-out my blog and if you like, follow me, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hey there.. u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother?/? if so follow me and let me know and i'll follow back for sure... we can even follow eachother on lookbook,fb and instagram as well. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ohhh cool outfits! Thoes shoes from Valentino are just amazing !! <3

    of course we can also follow each other on Facebook. Follow me and I'll follow you back for sure ;)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Izabielaa/465714516833709

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Beautiful!! Love the valentino shoes!
    Join our first giveaway, beautiful palette from Motives cosmetics..
    http://motive-to-be-pretty.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-sorteio.html
    xoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks for getting back at me dear, I'm following you now too!
    I like you on FB too, can you pls like my page too: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Color-Me-Red/331484500306389

    Roxx~
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ResponderEliminar