Buscar este blog

martes, 9 de abril de 2013

I'm Finally Back!!!

¡¡Buenos días!!

Ya estoy en casa, no es que me haga demasiada ilusión, ya que al calorcito se estaba mejor pero...ya era hora de volver. Siento mucho no haber escrito nada pero la conexión a internet era pésima pero tengo muchas cositas preparadas. Espero que vuestra Semana Santa haya ido bien y que hayáis aprovechado a tope a relajaros un poquito. Como ya os dije yo he estado en Tenerife y me lo ha pasado genial. También he tenido alguna aventurilla y algún susto que ya os contaré cuando llegue el día porque....la verdad que es de morirse. No sabéis qué tiendas hay allí, ¡¡yo me moria!! algo cayó pero era súper difícil elegir algo todo era precioso e imprescindible para el armario!!! 

I'm finally back home, I'm not too excited to be back because I'd rather be on my sun lounger right now but...it was time to come back! I'm really sorry about the fact that I haven't written anything in two weeks and I know that I have to reply to your lovely comments and I'll do that after this post. I just hope that you all had an amazing Easter break and that you were able to relax even if it was just a little bit :) As I told you, I've been in Tenerife and I have had an amazing time there. I also have some adventures to tell you about  but I'll do it another day. The shops were also amazing....thank God that we didn't have any cloudy day otherwise it'd have been a complete disaster. 








Lleva//She's wearing:

Vestido/Dress: Hoss Intropia

Bolso/Handbag: Carolina Herrera

Sandalias/Sandals: Armand Basi







Llevo//I'm wearing:

Vestido/Dress: Uterqüe

Cardigan: Prada

Zapatos/Shoes: Menorquinas

Bolso/Bag: Jimmy Choo (Choses de Femme)

Gafas/Sun Glasses: Ray Ban

Pulseras/Bracelets: Fetiche Saunces y Suarez (left); Choses de Femme (right)


Besos y hasta mañana :)

3 comentarios:

  1. nice look and photos:)
    what you think about follow each other?
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice pictures and lovely look! I would love for you to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.wear2day.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love all this pictures!!
    Did u see yet our first giveaway? Check it out.
    http://motive-to-be-pretty.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-sorteio.html

    ResponderEliminar